14.3.13

Instalove#Instacorner#Instaserie



pics pella

# The pics are snapshots from my soft spot in the sun this weekend.
 Spring sunlight in the house + style icon Kate for my coffee break. I like! #


After a little #instacorner break it's great to restart! 
during this short break my IG addiction has become worse I quess ;-)
 so much beauty to admire and it;s such fun having little peeks 
 in someones lives and homes

 I have spend a lot of time on her amazing blog STIL INSPIRATION
and recently on her instagram 
love her everlasting inspiration and her beautiful styling projects

while watching pictures of her home
 was wondering...  what would be her favorite corner
  I asked sweet Pella Hedeby to share her corner with us 
  simply supplemented with some words... 
and this is her beautiful #instacorner

you can find Pella Hedeby on instagram here


ps. thank you so much for all your nice messages... they make me smile!