22.2.15

in my workspace




photos elvs


As you all know I really like photos, graphic prints and posters on my wall
I have many of them and I always love to discover new ones...
Posters are so great and so easy to change a room or to give it a new look, 
so when I received a mail from Anne from Copenhagen, where she introduced 
her beautiful minimalistic constumized city map posters, 
 it really made me smile!

Anne thinks it's nice for people to have some personality on their walls
and I think she is right... Love to have the citymap of my birthplace Vlissingen 
on the wall in my workspace and to have one of my favourite cities
 "Amsterdam" in my livingroom... it really makes the difference
what do you think? 

Anne can make almost every city/town anywhere in the world in different colors
find all about it here and have a happy new week!